Rules and Regulation
Rules and Regulation
- There are rules set for each area of the curriculum to ensure a safe and happy environment. Children will be involved in producing these rules which should be followed.
- Courtesy and good manner are expected by all staff and children to all staff and children are expected at all times.
- Children should be in school between 8.30 and 8.45. The bell will ring at 8.50 when all children should be present to line up and come into class. Late comers will not be admitted into class without the permission of the Principal and late arrivals will be entered into the register.
- Procedures for leave or absence due to sickness should be followed
- All children should well presented in school uniform. Girls may wear simple earrings but no other ornaments may be worn. The school is not responsible for the loss of any ornaments..
- No child should leave the compound during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Homework should be completed daily and reading books returned to school.
- Children in year 2 and above must bring a packed lunch
- Chocolates, sweet biscuits, cakes and sweetened soft drinks are not allowed.
- No electronic items may be brought to school and any other items brought into school must be placed in the designated place in the classroom for safe keeping.
Playtime, Games, Sports etc.
- Team spirit should be exhibited and no negative criticism or comments must be expressed
- Children love to play. Yet, there is a risk of getting hurt or injured while playing, jumping, chasing each other etc., While the necessary first aid kits are readily available and adequate supervision is provided by the school, we request Parents to advise their children to be careful while playing to avoid such risks. The school will not be held responsible for such unexpected events.
- Disciplinary Action: For the first time of any misbehaviour relating to any of the above mentioned behaviour policies, the same will be entered in The Behaviour Policy Book with the Principal and a first warning will be given. On the second occasion of any misbehaviour, the parent will be intimated besides entering the same in the Behaviour Policy Book and a second warning will be given. For the third time of misbehaviour, suitable disciplinary action will be taken, including termination.